Sunday, February 10, 2008
Hello
Sorry been very busy. I have been reasearching and preparing to vacation. We will be visiting Yellowstone natl. park for the first time.I have been making arrangements for four of us. I am raising Mariah and helping Annie. (my wife) I work at John Deere's here and raising a teenager,is no easy task! But we will be ok as long as we keep the lines of communivcation open and pick our battles wisely. I really wish i had the time to put down here what takes place in my life. I know that living with some one who is Bi-polar and dealing with a mental illness is a challange. I am to this day positive that I am doing the right things bye bring Mariah into our lives to live with us and she is comfortable here. I know that of all the people I know Ann trys harder than anyone I have ever known.She works hard and has a dogged determination to us her family..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment